 Off-Topic / Debate / 6389
  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) You must do as pleases you, Larry. I don't know you well enough to dislike you. I disagree with your views. I disagree that you necessarily know any better about any of this "business" stuff than myself. I could list my credentials here, but (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

If you had called me a jerk, Richard, I would not mind, as I look back and I think I was. But calling Lar a jerk. C'mon dude. Extreme? Yes. Intense? Yes. Well mannered? Yes. Right about a lot of things? Yes. A jerk? No. I still like you, but I did (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)