 Off-Topic / Debate / 6383
    Re: a public response to Mr. Stangl's comments —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Folks, let's drop this argument from lugnet.market.auction, either put in off.topic.debate or personal, huh? Scott S. -- (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: a public response to Mr. Stangl's comments —Adam Myers
   i agree entirly this has gotten to the point where it has just become stupid and rediculously non-productive. I think that this is something that should be dropped altogether since it seems to be causing nothing but frustration to all parties (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: a public response to Mr. Stangl's comments —Phillip Ogden
   (...) I think where you cross the line that causes you to be seen as a troll, is with those last two sentences. Up to that point, your post was without controversy. Admirably mature even. However, (as a reasonably disinterested observer) those last (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)