 Off-Topic / Debate / 6369
  Quote: "Legos are for 9 year olds..."

The subject line is a quote from a thread in rec.models.rockets dated August 28. I realize that most of you don't care, but I thought you might be interested in at least looking at this thread on rec.models.rockets It's getting out of control and (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Quote: "Legos are for 9 year olds..."

(...) Certainly it's for 9 year olds; why shouldn't they be included? Dave! (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Quote: "Legos are for 9 year olds..."

(...) My 2 cents I went and looked at the site when it came out. It didn't look like something I'd want to do myself, but I didn't see it as totally unsafe or anything. On the other hand I think I understand the model rocketry guys sensitivity to (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Quote: "Legos are for 9 year olds..."

It was only the one person who made a LEGO-related comment. I think he was just letting off steam like he later said. I suspect the reason no one defended/supported that particular comment (other than me, of course) is because they realized they (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)