 Off-Topic / Debate / 6333
  Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego

Greetings to all, Have been following this debate for a while and I thought I'd through in my 2 cents. Don't know if you guys are familiar with World Cup Soccer (I certainly am not), but it is definetly not a sport played exclusively by "white" (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego

(...) Hey, I had the exact same thought. I'm trying to create the minifig version of the Colorado Rapids. @ of their 5 forwards are Central American, one is African, one is African-American, and one is Caucasian. I just grabbed 5 of my minifgs with (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego

(...) Hey, I had the exact same thought. I'm trying to create the minifig version of the Colorado Rapids. 3 of their 5 forwards are Central American, one is African, one is African-American, and one is Caucasian. I just grabbed 5 of my minifgs with (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)