 Off-Topic / Debate / 6295
  Re: Racial politics in LEGO (Endless debates in LUGNET about race would be a good title too!)

Jason, (...) Usually, when I see this, it does mean it, but I digress, I am rather sick of this discussion to begin with. (...) I have little faith in reiterating this discussion about Lando and Panaka for the 5th, 6th, 7th, etc. time. I am sick to (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Racial politics in LEGO (Endless debates in LUGNET about race would be a good title too!)

Yo nigga, what the deal? Just to clarify, I emailed Brad Justus a day or two ago and asked him if he might check out the thread that begins with "Who's feelin' the black pack?" when he's got the time. He's yet to reply, but rest assured that as soon (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.starwars)