 Off-Topic / Debate / 6290
    Re: Put the issue to bed (was: who's feelin the black pack?) —Sid Mark Dinsay
    First of all, Han, Leia and Luke represent... HAN, LEIA AND LUKE. Far as I can tell, Han is a Correllian; Leia, from Dantooine; Luke, from Tatooine. And that's just the PLANETS. If they happen to be "white," then so be it. Greedo happens to be (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Put the issue to bed (was: who's feelin the black pack?) —Dave Schuler
   (...) Since you were kind enough to point out that minifigs are not real people, I will return the favor by reminding you that everyone who provides the visualizations of Han, Leia, and Luke are in fact from Earth, and in any case you're missing my (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)