 Off-Topic / Debate / 629
Re: Mini Auction - 6273 - Rock Island Refuge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 00:52:31 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote in message ...
Christopher L. Weeks <c576653@cclabs.missouri.edu> wrote:

I agree with Steve on this one.  Mike is plenty derogatory when he gets
going, and Buel is a prime example of that - and thus his comments on
Steve's inappropriate language are to be taken more lightly than they
might otherwise be.

I agree completely.

THUD....Sound of me fainting :)