 Off-Topic / Debate / 618
Re: Mini Auction - 6273 - Rock Island Refuge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 16:14:09 GMT

Christopher L. Weeks <c576653@cclabs.missouri.edu> wrote:
Buel commonly earns it...and could he say anything and not rile Mike?

Probably not.

I agree with Steve on this one.  Mike is plenty derogatory when he gets
going, and Buel is a prime example of that - and thus his comments on
Steve's inappropriate language are to be taken more lightly than they
might otherwise be.

I agree completely.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 (S@H Canada)