 Off-Topic / Debate / 6289
Re: Recent Events, etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 16:43:02 GMT

See
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=20059 -- Bryan

"Christian Gemuenden" <gech1@t-online.de> wrote in message
news:FyzF6B.DGA@lugnet.com...
Hi Bryan,

I agree with you in many points. However, that's not the reason I reply. • When
I carefully read your posting, I fell over the following:

- new, big models with adult prices (TIE, XWing, the Statue of Liberty)

So, what excactly do you mean with: "the Statue of Liberty" ? Is that a • new
set or what? Well, of course I know what that statue is, but I wonder what • it
has to do with LEGO. I have only seen it as model in a LEGOLand park • (IIRC),
or did I miss anything and it is even available as set ? Cool, please let • me
know all details!

Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.
P.S.: Note that I usually reply slow...
The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de