 Off-Topic / Debate / 6230
    Re: Responsible Hunting (was Re: We are what we eat. Or is that "whom we eat?") —Kevin Wilson
   (...) Just out of curiosity Chris, if you don't like the actual killing part, why not hunt with a camera instead? The actual hunt part should be just the same, but instead of killing the creature you get as good and close a pic as you can manage. (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Responsible Hunting (was Re: We are what we eat. Or is that "whom we eat?") —Chris Maddison
   (...) Aye, Kevin, I do that too. Me and my dad go out with videocameras and trail timers yearround and take pictures and movies and such. But shooting things with a videocamera doesn't put food on the table. I like deer meat, and that's why I hunt, (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)