 Off-Topic / Debate / 6225
  Re: Responsible Hunting (was Re: We are what we eat. Or is that "whom we eat?")

(...) <snip> (...) And some of the non-hunters as well. I personally don't hunt, don't personally care for it, but I think it's a good skill to have. And I wish all hunters were as thoughtful as Chris. Hunters indeed were the first conservationists. (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Responsible Hunting (was Re: We are what we eat. Or is that "whom we eat?")

<snip> (...) Thanks Larry. I attribute my thoughtfullness and values to my father. He's taught me to respect the animals and the land, all that good stuff. I wish all hunters could have a positive influence such as this. If they did, maybe we (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)