 Off-Topic / Debate / 6227
Re: Responsible Hunting (was Re: We are what we eat. Or is that "whom we eat?")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 14:15:33 GMT

<snip>

OK, I'm done now.  Just my opinions, and I think all the hunters out there
would agree with me.

And some of the non-hunters as well. I personally don't hunt, don't personally
care for it, but I think it's a good skill to have. And I wish all hunters
were as thoughtful as Chris. Hunters indeed were the first conservationists.

++Lar

Thanks Larry.  I attribute my thoughtfullness and values to my father.  He's
taught me to respect the animals and the land, all that good stuff.  I wish
all hunters could have a positive influence such as this.  If they did, maybe
we wouldn't have to deal with the drunked up idiots with guns out there in the
timber.
-Chris