 Off-Topic / Debate / 6203
    Re: Violence in comics (was Re: A General Question About Castle World) —Dave Schuler
   (...) Was that ever released? I saw some production notes a few years ago, and it looked terrible! Up until X-Men, Marvel was entirely unable to make a superhero screen adaptation that wasn't awful, so it's nice to see a change at long last. I think (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Violence in comics (was Re: A General Question About Castle World) —Eric Joslin
   (...) Not officially- not even on video! I have seen some stills (one SGI developer's kit had a shot of the Human Torch using a fireblast to deflect some sort of beam, and there was at least one other) but that's all. I have talked to a lot of (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)