 Off-Topic / Debate / 6195
    Re: Violence in comics (was Re: A General Question About Castle World) —Mark Sandlin
   Just to help you out a bit, the least expensive course for you would be to get the Kingdom Come graphic novel by Mark Waid with art by Alex Ross (my hero). It's available pretty cheap on amazon.com. The story basically deals with a future earth (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Violence in comics (was Re: A General Question About Castle World) —Eric Joslin
   (...) <snip> (...) Then you should probably know that Ross actually wrote the basic story behind Kingdom Come. In fact, the reason he refused to take part in the sequel "Kingdom" event (written wholly by Mark Waid) is that "Kingdom" ignored some of (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Violence in comics (was Re: A General Question About Castle World) —Mark Sandlin
   I never read Kingdom... since the art wasn't by Alex Ross :^D I thought it was supposed to be a prequel to Kingdom Come? ~Mark (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Violence in comics (was Re: A General Question About Castle World) —Eric Joslin
   (...) Eh... yes and no. Some of it takes place in the time after Kingdome Come. Some of it takes place in the time before Kingdom Come. I don't want to go into too much in case you read it at some point, but there is time travel involved. eric (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)