 Off-Topic / Debate / 6153
Re: Why is cockfighting bad? (was: Pokemon (was: Harry Potter Lego Line))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 03:33:53 GMT

I think if I had gone to one I would understand the fascination. I
always regreted not going to the bullfight when I was in Spain. I
think it has to do with a built in bloodlust. I know Puerto Ricans
have it.

On Thu, 20 Jul 2000 12:59:40 GMT, "Larry Pieniazek"