 Off-Topic / Debate / 6150
  Re: Why is cockfighting bad? (was: Pokemon (was: Harry Potter Lego Line))

Interesting debate. I'm not sure I can do this justice with my head hurting the way it is, but bear with me while I explore some thoughts. One thing which is clearly an issue in this debate ultimately comes down to what makes us different from other (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Why is cockfighting bad? (was: Pokemon (was: Harry Potter Lego Line))

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Frank Filz writes: (snipping all the things previous that I agree with - excellent analysis) (...) Indentured servitude did not give over the right to life, but it was form of slavery, so I would disagree with this (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Why is cockfighting bad? (was: Pokemon (was: Harry Potter Lego Line))

Oh gosh...lots of comments to make. Don't you people realize I need to get some work done ;-) (...) what makes us different from other living things, if (...) You say this and don't seem to answer it? What are your thoughts about the differences and (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)