 Off-Topic / Debate / 6147
Re: Why is cockfighting bad? (was: Pokemon (was: Harry Potter Lego Line))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 23:15:16 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mark Sandlin writes:
I'm right there with you, Tom. A good friend of mine is a vegetarian because
of the whole cruelty-to-animals thing. Every once in a while I ask him why
he wears leather. He never has come up with any kind of sensible response.

What timing -- just stumbled onto this from a robotics site:

   http://www.ananova.com/news/story/technology_world-us-amazing-science_914122.html

It's an article entitled "Scientists plan meat-eating robot."

Enjoy.

--Todd