 Off-Topic / Debate / 6103
  Re: How big is to big?

(...) I don't think Airbus will decide against it. They really want to go through with this, the only possible problem they face is rejection from thier biggest (I think) shareholder, DaimlerChrysler, which owns about 30% of Airbus. Apparently, they (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: How big is to big?

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mark Herzberg (...) getting a new $1.2 billon 99 gate terminal for northwest (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)