 Off-Topic / Debate / 6070
    Re: What age does buying lego become embarrassing? —James J. Trobaugh
   (...) might (...) Kevin, Why do you say they don't make Suburbans any more? I know they are changing the name for the 2001 models, but they still make them. (URL) if it wasn't for my commute and the fact that they cost in the high 30's I would by (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: What age does buying lego become embarrassing? —Mark Herzberg
   (...) The name is not changing for 2001. They are introducing a new variant called Avalanche, which has a pick-up truck bed and "tougher" styling, but the Suburban name is staying. GMC has renamed the Suburban the Yukon XL (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)