 Off-Topic / Debate / 604
    Re: which threads, ethics (was: Re: Mini Auction - 6273 - Rock Island Refuge) —Jasper Janssen
   (...) If i were to email the high bidder with such an offer, I would expect him to honor his bid. I wouldn't expect him to outbid the next bidder, if someone raises his offer, though. I have been in such a situation before, and honored my bid. It's (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: which threads, ethics (was: Re: Mini Auction - 6273 - Rock Island Refuge) —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Or, you can do business at places that do retroactive price matching. When last we bought a television, we purchased it at Circus City and found at on sale a Dillard's (their last one) the next day. We went back to CC and got a refund of the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)