 Off-Topic / Debate / 5997
Re: My Capital Ships! AT LONG LAST!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 10:45:08 GMT

In lugnet.build, Shiri Dori writes:
Uh, uh, ouch.

Looks like you two should both take a deep breath and let it out...
sloooowly... no reason for bashing each other, really. Mladen was giving some
advice, it's easy to mistake a tone over the net.

If you still insist - take it to o-t.debate. (but if I were you... I'd think
twice... opinions that are formed during those kinda debates are hard to
change later. And they usually ain't based, either.)

Just my two cents.
-Shiri
XFUT .o-t.debate

Thanks Shiri, I agree, what started as an ( intended ) simple reminder should
be no cause for fighting over the network.

-Joe
US Marines- The World Is My Playground