 Off-Topic / Debate / 5980
  Re: Bulk Sales in the 21st Century

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:FxBDoK.IEy@lugnet.com... Which post are you referring to? Yours or his? Or both? If I see nothing from you but childish insults, I'll just ignore you and move on. If I see an argument I (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Bulk Sales in the 21st Century

(...) I think you might have cut too much away as I have no idea what you're getting on about. Referring to a post in what way? As flame bait? Mine. To baldly state what some people don't like to acknowledge is indeed flame bait (0). In this case (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)