 Off-Topic / Debate / 596
    Re: Mini Auction - 6273 - Rock Island Refuge —Steve Scott
   (...) Exactly the point I was making. I'm glad you agree at last. (26 years ago, 6-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Mini Auction - 6273 - Rock Island Refuge —Mike Stanley
   (...) Not agreeing at all. You tried to construct this straw man to justify your "ownership" of a thread and your reaction to someone else posting to it in what you viewed as competition with your auction. You don't own the thread. The toyshop owner (...) (26 years ago, 7-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)