 Off-Topic / Debate / 5905
    Re: guns vs. household cleaners vs. gamers (was Re: What do other parents do with Lego guns?) —Dave Schuler
   (...) Yikes! Is that sort of sociopathy legally actionable in any way? It doesn't seem to me too far-fetched that a jerk sufficiently insecure and out of balance to threaten a 14 year old with both fist and firearm might act on his those same (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: guns vs. household cleaners vs. gamers (was Re: What do other parents do with Lego guns?) —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) I'm pretty sure that it would be called assault. Possibly assault with a deadly weapon. I'm sure it was a felony. My friend was startled for a moment and then recovered by shout-laughing something like 'you're going to shoot me because we (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)