 Off-Topic / Debate / 5842
    Re: OK, lets take it to Off Topic. —Dave Schuler
   (...) In the pure sense, you're right--especially since I wasn't really serious. However, if the debate involves the apparent double standard of decrying the stereotyping of Star Wars aliens vs. the allegedly delightful dog, then I'd still say it's (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)