 Off-Topic / Debate / 5826
  Re: smokers

On a side note, Febreeze is a miracle product. I don't know if it'll help asthma sufferers, but it will help to get the odor out of stuff. I lived with a coupl of smokers, and one of them used my yoga book (while he was smoking. Healthy, no?), and (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: smokers

Lysol Kitchen cleaner - works well to clean, disinfect, AND deodorize smoky/dirty/catty Lego. I used to use it about 50:50 with water, but I've now found that about 20:80 (more water) to 25:75 works better - takes longer, but less rinsing involved. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)