 Off-Topic / Debate / 5814
Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 20:30:12 GMT

Another "for the record" here: I don't want to step out of the food web.  But
my family - if I'm still in the US will be prohibited by law from following my
wishes on disposal of my body.  I would like to be dumped out of a plane into
the deep woods and left to the environment to deal with.  Burrying and burning
are both creepy.

  Hmm.. What if you lightning subsequently sets fire to the woods where you're
hypothetically dropped?  Or if a landslide buries you?

  Burying and burning may be creepy, but cholera (for example) and the stench
of rotting corpses trouble me, too.

     Dave!