 Off-Topic / Debate / 5704
    Re: Million Mom March —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Well, whenever anyone trots out the "but there are loonies out there with guns who shoot people" I trot out the example of the Texas McD massacre in which one victim, who lost her father or brother, I forget, but who got off scot free, said (...) (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Million Mom March —Dave Schuler
   (...) I guess it'll have to be another bazooka for me again this year, then! Dave! (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)