 Off-Topic / Debate / 5512
  Re: Bill Gates' real crime...

(...) While MS may have had some anti-competitive practices, I haven't seen anything which justifies a breakup. Some thoughts of mine on some of the issues which have been raised: - MS billing vendors for a copy of Windows for every machine sold: Do (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Bill Gates' real crime...

(...) Investors (...) behave (...) just (...) Two wrongs make a right? And I see lots of systems at my job that have unix, not windows. (...) I really don't want to sit and enumerate all of Microsoft's trangressions. It's a big, sprawling, complex (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)