 Off-Topic / Debate / 5420
    Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal? —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) I know that I've snipped lots, but I wanted to ask about this in particular. On the spectrum of diseases, does this actually count as _easy_ to pass along? I have handled AIDS patients on a few occasions (that I know of) and I seem to be (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal? —Peter White
   (...) It definitely isn't an easy disease to transmit. You need it to enter the bloodstream directly either via needlestick injury or when bodily fluids enter thru an abrasion/cut/sore site. Maybe he meant that it's easy for others to be actually (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)