 Off-Topic / Debate / 5308
    Re: Idle Ramblings —Alan Gerber
   (...) What about when the teacher brings in lots of Star Wars LEGO sets and lets the students play with them?(1) Alan (1)I've seen it happen! (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Idle Ramblings —Chris Maddison
   (...) Aye, there's a teacher at our school (he teaches history) who brought in about 20 blue tubs of Legos. He divided us into groups, and we each built an Early English Castle model. THIS is the kind of stuff I learn from! -Chris (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)