 Off-Topic / Debate / 5289
  Re: Yet Another Episode 1 Question

(...) You know, I never though much about this, but I pitch right and bat left - I'm sure that confused people in grade school ;-) Strangely enough, a LOT more than 10% of the people I know are left-handed. Something about my interests in general (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Yet Another Episode 1 Question

(...) Me too, I play baseball right handed, but I play hockey left handed. Similarly, I fire a handgun with my right hand and a rifle with my left hand. I think that's because my left eye is dominant. It'd be kinda hard to fire a rifle right handed (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)