 Off-Topic / Debate / 5288
  Re: Yet Another Episode 1 Question

Ah, but the defenders coming DOWN would be better off being right-handed - so I guess you'd start hating southpaws if you were defending ;-) (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Yet Another Episode 1 Question

(...) I think you hit it right on the head--unless I'm mistaken, that's one of the reasons such staircases were built that way. Dave! (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)