 Off-Topic / Debate / 527
Re: Frog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 22:58:47 GMT

On Thu, 11 Feb 1999 07:50:46 GMT, Selçuk <teyyareci> uttered the following
profundities...

Mike Stanley wrote in message ...
Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
non sentient category. Dogs, cats, dolphins, monkeys.. in fact many
large carnivores, are all potentially sentient or actually sentient.

See?  I'm slowly influencing you.  You're ranking cats right up there
with dolphins and monkeys.  :)

In several references, I saw some claims about cats that they have the most
evolved and most humanlike brain throughout the animal world, which has many
close resemblances with human brain. This is very nice thing to proud of for
us, cat lovers, but this is also sad since made them the most frequently
used animal in psychiatric, behavioural and any other brain related tests.

Selçuk

In light of this thread, especially bits about animal
intelligence, genetic engineering, and such like, I'd
recommend reading "Chromosome-7," by Robin Cook.
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                  ICQ 13177071
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/