 Off-Topic / Debate / 5177
Re: Perspective (Was:Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 12:23:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Also, please understand that my disappointment is not in the words used
(fairly trivial for everyday conversation), but the fact that they were used
here, on a LEGO news-server, in a news-group.. one of the purposes of which is
to try and maintain meaningful dialogue with LEGO by showing what an
intelligent and worthwhile community we are. Take it to .debate, take it to
email, but please take it out of here. (The thread has been devoid of actual
content for a while now anyway)

Richard

Second that.  This is not appropriate for LUGNET.  Arguements of this nature
belong in other places.  This is an abuse of freedom of speech and not what
most of us pay membership dues for.
Play well, and respect your peers please.
Aaron
maniac@vol.com