 Off-Topic / Debate / 5155
    Re: Is Heaven recursive? and other perplexing questions —Adam Hoekwater
   (...) Why is that strange? At what point did it cross from "similar" to "too similar"? (...) They studied the object of the preposition "about" in the previous sentence. The pronoun "it" was intended to refer to that phrase without having to type it (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Is Heaven recursive? and other perplexing questions —Larry Pieniazek
    (...) I think you left a smiley out. I've never killed anyone, you know. Except perhaps bored them to death... (25 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)