 Off-Topic / Debate / 5131
Re: An idea set ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 19:26:06 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ken Parrish writes:
If you were to make up a set of exactly 100 lego bricks/pieces, what would
the set consist of, and what kind of container would you use or design for
it?  The container is not one of the 100 pieces.

For the sake of clarification, lets assume that the set is to be used by
adults or older kids and is to be packed in some sort of container and
placed on a 'coffee table' or as a stress relieving toy on someone's desk.

Euler Operator (handle)

Interesting question. But it's off topic for off-topic.. :-)

++Lar

OK,  here's my take on this....
Remember those architectural wooden blocks that sometimes serve this purpose,
well use LEGO instead of blocks.

Here's what I would use (sort of a Greek/Roman Temple effect)

All white bricks......

(36)  2x2 round bricks
(2)    2x10 beams
(2)    2x8 beams