 Off-Topic / Debate / 511
Re: Frog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 10:41:23 GMT

Jesse Long wrote in message ...
Selçuk wrote in message ...

It is interesting that the only way you can justify your belief in • absolute
morals is by appealing to god, an entity that cannot be proven to exist.

No..No need to prove. Supreme being is existing. I saw her on TV, and she • is
a very cute one..:-) (I don't know why, she calls herself as fifth • element)

Never thought I'd go for a girl with neon orange hair.

Why are all my favorite movies panned by the critics?

Jesse

Bet you also like " The Postman" and "Waterworld"  which are both declared
"unnecessary to see" by the critics. And yes, I'd like them, too. .:-)

Selçuk

P.S.. Since she is the supreme being, and genetically engineered, orange
hair should be the best (I mean perfect) color for the hair throughout the
universe (even I certainly don't prefer my wife having one..:-). By the way,
it is also interesting that if something is perfect, and/or supreme being,
it should be "female"..:-)