 Off-Topic / Debate / 505
Re: Frog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 10:05:38 GMT

Selçuk wrote in message ...

It is interesting that the only way you can justify your belief in • absolute
morals is by appealing to god, an entity that cannot be proven to exist.

No..No need to prove. Supreme being is existing. I saw her on TV, and she • is
a very cute one..:-) (I don't know why, she calls herself as fifth element)

Never thought I'd go for a girl with neon orange hair.

Why are all my favorite movies panned by the critics?

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?
Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! http://www.multicon.de/fun/legofaq.html