 Off-Topic / Debate / 5096
    Re: Wench as a word —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Larry, (...) Really? I remember I got flagged by it once, by you Larry, so is it real here as well? (...) Indeed. (...) The LP party was the one who nominated Stern? Wow. That is interesting. I remember he was running for something, but I don't (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Wench as a word —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) It's not real here either. It's not real anywhere. However some newsgroup denizens do tend to view using hitler in an argument as a sign of weak rhetoric. That's been extended, in characteristic internet style, to be the joke of as soon as you (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)