 Off-Topic / Debate / 5064
Re: Why MSIE sucks for the HTML writer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 11:58:06 GMT

Asher Kobin wrote:

Of course its dog slow
compared to Win32 UI, but we're working on that one :)

And of course the MS track record at making things faster or less buggy
is SO good.

Sorry for the sarcasm, I like MS, and I'm a stockholder but I still find
your statement
laughable.

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar