 Off-Topic / Debate / 5047
  Re: Mormon bashing again

(...) I've not been there, so I can't say what the circumstances are. But if they're posted in a way that implies primacy, rather than as one of many examples of laws, that's wrong. (...) Feel free to do so on your private property, but there's a (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Mormon bashing again

(...) And my point is only this, don't read anything else into it: If this one example of historic law had a major influence, where others didn't, I don't think it's wrong. The constitution forbids legislating in favor of or against any religion - (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  The 10 Cs in schools (was Mormon...)

I know this is a big snip but I want to make room for my rant... (...) And therein lies the flaw with Democracy. I have done nothing to deserve the penalty of being a subject of the majority rule. If 51% of the people insist that 2+2=5, that doesn't (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)