 Off-Topic / Debate / 5039
  Re: Due Process

Job talk! (...) I think there's only one A^2. ;) He has his own firm--F. H. Herrmann & Assoc., I think, is still its name. (...) For the subdivision my uncle built, people from the architectural firm had to physically be on-site almost every (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Due Process

Lindsay, (...) Yes, indeed! I am at AEI right now, working on a funky Auburn Hills public Safety building, it looks like a house, divided up into a police and fire station, on a 120 degree angle! (...) Hmmm... there are many...100 or so, ah here it (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)