 Off-Topic / Debate / 5011
    Re: Talk about capital punishment! —James Simpson
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bill Farkas writes: As one who has worked for the State of Florida DOC, the inmates (...) I've heard that child molestors get the works in prison, but I've always wondered how the general prison pop. knows what anyone in (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Talk about capital punishment! —Scott Edward Sanburn
     James, (...) I heard that the molesters come in and brag about it, for the most part. Not definite, but usually indicative of the group. Scott S. ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Talk about capital punishment! —Bill Farkas
   (...) actually (...) Prison society is more complex than you could ever imagine. If there's something to be known they can find it out - even about the officers. Usually, an inmate will be involved with some office staffer who tells the inmate, who (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)