 Off-Topic / Debate / 5000
  Talk about capital punishment!

Anyone see that story about the guy in Pakistan? Apparently some guy has killed over 100 children. His sentence is what is amazing. He's to be strangled in front of the survivors of his victims, cut into one hundred pieces and then thrown into an (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Talk about capital punishment!

Bill, (...) Wow, that is interesting. From what I heard, most prisoners give any child molesters murderers very bad treatment, that is even too bad for criminals. Scott S. ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net Systems (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Talk about capital punishment!

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bill Farkas writes: As one who has worked for the State of Florida DOC, the inmates (...) I've heard that child molestors get the works in prison, but I've always wondered how the general prison pop. knows what anyone in (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Talk about capital punishment!

(...) killed (...) Talk (...) for (...) inmates (...) I saw one guy burned alive. Some guy had smuggled a cup full of gasoline from his work assignment and poured it on another guy and lit him up. Brutal! Bill (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Talk about capital punishment!

James, (...) I heard that the molesters come in and brag about it, for the most part. Not definite, but usually indicative of the group. Scott S. ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Talk about capital punishment!

(...) actually (...) Prison society is more complex than you could ever imagine. If there's something to be known they can find it out - even about the officers. Usually, an inmate will be involved with some office staffer who tells the inmate, who (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)