 Off-Topic / Debate / 4973
Re: Trying to understand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 18:04:33 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Steve Bliss writes:
Blech.  We used to listen to Radio Aahs, which was a very cool station
for kids, small and large.  We even toured the Radio Aahs broadcast
studio, in the Minneapolis area.

Hey, I remember that station!  About 5 years ago I heard a great song --
it sounded really really old, maybe from the 50's -- and the lyrics went
something like, "Don't play with Bruno...Bruno is a dweeeeeb!"  I never
figured out whether it was pro-geek or anti-geek, but it was a fun song
either way.

But then our local Aahs station went to all-talk, or all-sports, or
something.  And then Eisner Mouse bought Radio Aahs, and turned it into
that product-hyping triumph of synergy known as Radio Disney.
Double-Blech.

Oh, MAN!  Yarks!

We've got 4 Radio Aahs CD's.  Collections of various stuff, ranging from
Kermit the Frog ("Rainbow Connection") to the Rembrandts ("I'll be There
for You").  Great stuff.

Are these order-able anywhere on the net?

--Todd