 Off-Topic / Debate / 4826
  Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

(...) It's an old RAH reference. I actually forget if it was from Stranger, Job, Farnhams Freehold or what. (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

(...) I think that it is a general RAH-type comment that has found its way into several of his books... Like Larry, I'm not 100% sure., but I seem to remember it from more than one book... however, since RAH developed the "Myth as Reality" (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

(...) That's a Lazarus Long quote... probably appears in all of the books he shows up in (ie lots). Kevin (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

(...) I don't think it showed up in _The Number of the Beast_. Then again, I read that one at a fairly young age, and may have been distracted by the illustrations. Steve (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)