 Off-Topic / Debate / 4790
    Intolerance and property rights —Frank Filz
    Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <38C99133.A47A4F64@v...er.net>... (...) I'm a bit curious as to how patents fit into this scheme. One the one hand, it is clearly good to protect the investment that went into an invention (both "dollars" and the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Intolerance and property rights —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) This came up before and I don't have a satisfactory answer. I think one is out there, I just haven't taken the time to catalog all the stakeholders and determine their rights. My knee jerk was that IP *is* property. So you have the right not (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)