 Off-Topic / Debate / 478
  Re: CFD: e-bay (aka ranting and raving)

(...) Hmm, Good point. I would be inclined to argue that the good you bring into the community more than outweighs the (contestable) detriment of using an outside auction service. Actually, it would be more than an inclination - I am arguing it. :) (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: CFD: e-bay (aka ranting and raving)

(...) Thanks again :) Yet if using an outside auction service is detrimental, then it doesn't matter how how much good I do--I'm still responsible for detrimental actions. Which is why the question of detriment is important. (...) Ahhh...I think (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: CFD: e-bay (aka ranting and raving)

(...) I'm snipping everything else because for this post at least I want to focus on this thought that using an outside service is even possibly detrimental to the community. Sorry to be blunt, but do you know what the hell you're talking about when (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: CFD: e-bay (aka ranting and raving)

(...) You're right, I haven't. To-date, I've done nothing more complicated than a straight sale. I am gearing up for a small set auction, and am considering if the amount of work that would go into a parts auction is worth it to me. I am aware that (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: CFD: e-bay (aka ranting and raving)

(...) On my desk, but that's it :) Does anyone have a spare 6067 flag? :) Jasper (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)