 Off-Topic / Debate / 4764
    Re: 3. What exactly is bigotry? More definitions. Trolling admitted. —Todd Lehman
   (...) I really enjoyed the movie _Chasing_Amy_, especially what Alyssa had to say in the bar scene early in the movie. --Todd (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: 3. What exactly is bigotry? More definitions. Trolling admitted. —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) <mild spoiler alert> The first part of that movie was great but the big denoument where the roomie tried to make a case for a three way struck me as a bit off. Spoiled what was otherwise a good movie for me. (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)